Where do I start with PLM?
If you’re using your CAD tool or a workgroup-level PDM system to manage CAD files, you’ve locked down your valuable design data. Designs are out of the reach of anyone who doesn’t have a CAD license, from people participating in design reviews across your business including customers and suppliers. And how do you collaborate across multiple CAD systems in a single environment?
Teamcenter Rapid Start is a deployment option for Teamcenter that includes all the basic capabilities you need for PDM. With Teamcenter Rapid Start, you can be assured of all the benefits of PDM, based on best practices and a fast implementation methodology. It’s a new way to deliver Teamcenter, and it’s the perfect step to take control of your CAD design data.
Register your interest for our next seminar at Red Bull Racing on 24th January 2017. During this seminar we’ll be exploring:
- Design Management
- BOM Management
- Supplier Integration
With Teamcenter Rapid Start, you can:
- Manage data in a single secure source, regardless of where or how it was generated
- Collaborate on designs created by multiple CAD systems in a CAD-neutral format
- Collaborate, visualise and validate data across the business, including customers and suppliers
- Find design data quickly to maximise re-use
- Establish automated, efficient, structured workflows and change processes
- Ensure changes are accurately reflected across functional areas and data representations
Would you like to know more? Contact our team at MCPLM today